OpenCart to Magento 2 Migration Services
The Benefit of Moving from OpenCart to Magento 2:
If your business needs enhanced and scalable performance, then migrating to Magento 2 can help you accelerate your store’s performance by integrating improved efficient coding, robust payment security and customised features.
How do you know when it’s time to switch from OpenCart to Magento?
- In time you may start to outgrow OpenCart. It may start to fall short of performance in providing rudimentary capabilities like customer and inventory management, orders, advanced store analytics management.
- With increased data, ecommerce stores need effective caching and there is none available with OpenCart, and merchants end up investing a lot of time and money to set on manually.
- Customization options are also limited in OpenCart and developers are forced to make changes in the core files and OpenCart architecture makes it a difficult and costly to carry out these tasks.
Our OpenCart to Magento 2 Migration Services:
We at IDS Logic, offer premium quality migration services and have completed many successful projects. We have a deep understanding of the Magento migration process and can help manage a smooth and productive migration. Our services include:
The OpenCart to Magento 2 Migration Process that We Follow:
- Defining the requirements
- Evaluation of the existing site
- Initial data assessment and migration
- Theme and design transformation
- Core features migration, rebuilding and add-ons
- Perform optimization and QA
- Deploying the new website
Business Benefits of OpenCart to Magento Migration
Attractive UI Layout:
Magento 2 offers improvised UI with default theme structure, attractive layouts and responsive images.
Easy Admin Panel:
Users can easily customise the features in the Admin panel for single as well as multiple users.
Fast Loading Time:
Magento 2 offers about 50% faster loading time and supports number of page orders and views.
High Flexibility and Scalability:
Magento 2 also offers great flexibility and device compatibility and helps to improve the overall site performance.
Quick Installation and Upgrade:
Magento 2 is easy and fast to install and comes with built-in support, resulting in lower cost.
Improved Database Performance:
Along with easy order management and checkout process, it comes with enhanced standalone database features, which improves the store’s performance.
Let’s discuss your project
Get in Touch with us at 0113 815 0160 to discuss your project & work together